|Location||Grand Forks, ND|
|Date Posted||September 21, 2021|
Interested in the hyper-growth of Blockchain Technologies or Artificial Intelligence? At Kelly Professional & Industrial, we’re all about helping you discover what’s next in your career. And we just so happen to be seeking data center Assemblers to work at Core Scientific in Grand Forks, ND. Core Scientific is the leader in customizable infrastructure and software solutions for Blockchain networks. If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
Why you should apply to be an Assembler:
- $17 per hour paid weekly.
- 6-8 week temporary project with opportunities for permanent role depending on skills and performance. Long-term Core Scientific is looking for talent highly skilled in technology maintenance.
- Typical schedule M-F 8am-5pm with possible overtime during the week and on Saturdays depending on volumes.
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What’s a typical day as an Assembler? You’ll be:
- Unloading trucks with pallet jacks.
- Unboxing and assembling machines and then placing machines on shelf.
- Plugging in power cords and applying asset tags and network cables.