January 5, 2021
- Own the design, implementation and maintenance of one or more core software components of the cryptocurrency and its infrastructure.
- Work closely with other core developers on the team and with our world-class research team on the design of software components and infrastructure.
- Strong systems programming skills in Go, Rust, or C++.
- At least 2 years of prior work experience in systems programming in Go, Rust or C++ (not necessarily in the blockchain space).
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good spoken and written English communications skills.
- Fast learner, able to quickly learn complex new technologies and ideas.
- Possess a combination of exceptional algorithmic/theoretic CS skills, strong hands-on systems programming skills, and the mentality and capability to start writing production-quality code quickly.
Nice to haves
- Professional experience writing production-grade software in Go.
- Familiarity with blockchain tech.
- Prior participation in open source projects.
- Experience designing and developing network protocols, especially P2P.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Familiarity with applied cryptography.