|Published||May 31, 2023|
We are seeking a Blockchain Architect to help drive the responses to RFPs, evaluate different Blockchain Platforms and advise on the most suitable platform with a detailed solution overview and technical architecture for a given Business Problem. Blockchain Architects will become trusted Technical and Architectural advisors and help the practice to create a portfolio of potential Technical solutions and conduct experiments to prove value in the marketplace and oversee the implementation of scalable blockchain solutions.
Successful candidates will have in-depth knowledge on the different blockchain platforms, blockchain based solution designing expertise and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced, fluid environment. They will have good experience in interacting with clients and business partners. They will work in an environment that fosters innovation, collaboration, quality and risk taking. The right people for this position will be innovative thinkers, independent self-starters, well versed in developing technical solutions that revolutionize how transactions are conducted between interconnected and distributed systems and rewrite business models across many industries.
Additionally, they will be very strong in various blockchain and distributed computing technologies and solution methodologies.
We are looking for people who want to solve hard business problems with innovative, scalable and robust technical solutions, that are blockchain based and adhering to the relevant industry standards.
• Become a trusted technical and architectural advisor and be able to deliver blockchain based technical solutions for internal partners and external clients
• Anchor the company's efforts in creating standards, best practices and design patterns for blockchain based technical solutions
• Evaluate maturity, scalability, interoperability and other industry-desired parameters of different Blockchain platforms
• Orient customers and account teams on the key aspects of the technology ecosystem
• Client-facing strategy and implementation consulting. Strong communicator of business concepts of Blockchain
• Draw up technical roadmaps for Blockchain engagements.
• Lead/ participate in discussions leading up to the full technical solution for a Business use case
• Anchor effort to technically detailing out use cases and conceptualize solutions
• Shape co-innovation opportunities to explore new solution models and possibilities
• Develop and foster technical leads and architects across multiple blockchain platforms
• Formulate and execute technical strategies in partnership with the business development, solution architects and sales team
• Conducting and coordinating technical discussions and workshops
• Work with senior developers to enhance existing products and solutions
• Estimate technical work effort, schedules, milestones, risks etc. related to product development
Successful candidates will have good experience or expertise in the following areas:
• Previous Blockchain experience i.e., involvement with Blockchain technical strategy, proof-of-concept & technical advisory services
• In-depth knowledge on the technical aspects of blockchain technology including cryptography, distributed computing, network topologies, load balancing, virtualization, containerization, Cloud computing, BAAS, PKI, messaging, secured communication, BigData, IPFS, BigChainDB etc.
• Good exposure to blockchain platforms such as Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum (Quorum), R3 Corda, Digital Asset DAML etc.
• Good exposure to databases like MongoDB, CouchDB etc.
• Good exposure to technologies and tools like Docker, Vagrant, Visio etc.
• Between 5-10 years of relevant technical consulting experience
• Familiarity with Blockchain Technologies, Standards and Protocols.