|Date Posted||July 15, 2021|
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Looking for a Back-End Engineer who is motivated to bring their skills and experience working in settlements, payments or related fin-tech areas to our technology stack.
The company's building the first compliant ecosystem for blockchain securities.
The main Responsibilities are:
- Working with technical leadership and other developers to implement post-trade settlement functionality within our NodeJS-based back end architecture
- Working with internal and external parties to integrate with blockchain systems and APIs as well as the FIX (Financial Information eXchange) protocol
- Rforesponsible for curating the structure of server side information
The following Qualifications are needed:
- 7+ years' experience building, leading and maintaining multi-layer, services-oriented applications for settlements, payments or a similar fin-tech service
- Extensive experience of NodeJS and common packages, architectures
- Experience designing, maintaining and expanding APIs via REST, WebSocket and other technologies
- Experience building tool chain applications, agents, services, server and client applications in NodeJS or similar
- Thorough working knowledge (and preferably DBA experience) working with a variety of database, NoSQL and other storage technologies in NodeJS (at least including PostgreSQL and Redis)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Experience with the following is also beneficial:
- Message queues
- Blockchain, cryptocurrency and smart contracts
- FIX protocol
Subject to Experience