|Date Posted||February 13, 2021|
Presidio is a leading Global IT solutions provider focused on Cybersecurity, Cloud, Workforce Transformation, and Enterprise Modernization solutions. We deliver this technology expertise through a full lifecycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategic consulting, design, and implementation. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. Presidio serves approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries globally. Over 3,000 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,800 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States and around the World. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry.COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO!
THE ROLE: Account Manager, SLED
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced SLED Account Manager to join our team in Houston, TX. This individual will be responsible for business development, new account acquisition, achieving sales targets, and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction within an assigned territory. Important activities include anticipating customer needs by proactively gauging customer requirements, responding to customer requests, preparing proposals, and developing solutions from available offerings.
- Execute sales strategy by identifying customer needs and selling the appropriate hardware and company services
- Develop business through multiple marketing and sales techniques including but not limited to cold calling, conducting in person meetings, and partnering with vendors or manufactures
- Maintain a targeted understanding of customers’ business showing the ability to establish customer needs, buying cycles, and creating strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business
- Meet or exceed annual sales top line revenue and margin goals as defined by management
- Drive profitably and grow revenue for target accounts in partnership with inside sales team
- Adhere to sales process including but not limited to pipeline development and accurate forecasting via internal tools
- Performs extensive proposal writing and prepares sales information for customers
- Manage individual sales objectives to include sales orders and billing activities to support quarterly goals
- Manage on-going customer account relationship to include updating account information in company systems and resolving customer satisfaction issues
- Work with inside sales team to ensure that quotes are provided and order requests are processed accurately and with engineering team to accurately scope projects
- Manage past due invoice resolution with accounting to ensure proper collections
- Develop and maintain solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels at each target account
- Understand each target customer’s business model, map their organization and identify their unique technology needs
Strategic Planning & Presentation:
- Performs deep analysis of account base including “heat maps” to determine key areas of opportunities
- Develop & execute marketing and business plans to drive revenue and profits
- Work with sales leadership and team to provide feedback, develop specific vendor relationships, advance new company initiatives and mentor new employees to enhance all aspects of the sales strategy
- Attends monthly/quarterly account planning/penetration sessions with our strategic manufacturing partners’ AMs.
- Presents a Quarterly Business Review (QBR) to Sales/Ops Manager each quarter which will focus on past performance and expectations of current quarter, analysis of pipeline, key wins, and personal improvement goals
- Provide in-depth customer technology roadmap and collaboratively work with inside Account Manager to uncover new sales opportunities
- Develop partnerships with Vendor Field Sales Representatives and optimize the joint selling opportunities within the territory
- Use monthly forecasting and pipeline management to manage sales growth
- High performing AMs have the demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles, achieve sales goals, and articulate ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings
- Ability to reach expected sales quota the first 90 and 180 days of employment leveraging existing vendor and customer contacts, as well as past experience and track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work closely and effectively with members across departments and at all levels of the organization
- Proven track record in developing relationships with customers and vendors, and ability to translate client business needs into solutions
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- 3+ year experience in the SLED space
- 3 or more years of outside information technology sales experience (customer facing) in infrastructure, storage, cloud, network security, professional services or managed services preferred
- Preferred candidate will have prior experience selling advanced technology solutions from Cisco, Dell/EMC, Palo Alto, AWS, Azure, HP, Citrix, etc
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization.
Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading IT solutions provider assisting clients in harnessing technology innovation and simplifying IT complexity to digitally transform their businesses and drive return on IT investment. Our Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions enable our almost 7,000 middle market, enterprise and government clients to take advantage of new digital revenue streams, omnichannel customer experience models, and the rich data insights generated by those interactions.
Our mission is to enable our clients to capture economic value from the digital transformation of their businesses by developing, implementing and managing world class, cloud ready, secure and agile IT Infrastructure solutions. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design.
By investing in the future of IT solutions we stay at the forefront of technology trends. And to ensure our clients have access to a wide range of technologies and best-of-breed solutions, we partner with over 500 OEMs including market leaders and emerging providers to bring our clients integrated, multi technology solutions.
We serve as an extension of our clients’ IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Through 60+ US offices and 2,800 professionals, including 1,600 technical engineers, we are trusted advisors to our clients on a local level while also bringing our national scale and expertise to bear.
Engage Presidio, where the digital future is built.
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from workgroup to the largest enterprise requirements.
We help our clients take cloud strategy and adoption to the next level. Through our advanced cloud solutions practice, combined with Presidio’s IT infrastructure expertise, we provide private, hybrid, and multi cloud solutions. By closely aligning our services and solutions with our strategic partners Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Intel and VMware Presidio offers cloud strategy, architecture and implementation services along with application rationalization and migration across the hybrid and multi-cloud data center environment. In addition, our new and innovative Presidio Cloud Concierge solution provides a foundation for Automation and Self-Services across Clouds to improve productivity and drive increased levels of governance and security.
Rather than a “one size fits all” approach, or having to choose between public or private, Presidio tailors a hybrid cloud strategy to meet your unique business requirements. We help our clients accelerate and simplify cloud adoption across the entire IT lifecycle.
Our comprehensive security risk methodology gives customers the ability to safeguard their environments and critical business data. This includes continuous threat protection and risk mitigation through the Presidio Cyber Risk Management program, a next generation approach that integrates security strategy, assessments, architecture and remediation, and aligns all of these with organizational goals.
Presidio Cyber Risk Management provides clients with a holistic approach for effective security policies and procedures, risk assessment and management, regulatory compliance, incident response, and education and awareness. We use an established risk management methodology and proprietary risk scoring process to provide the IT leader and board of directors with an ongoing view of their organization’s risk exposure and remediation path.
Emerging technologies such as IoT, blockchain and artificial intelligence continue to disrupt current business models, and customers are faced with the task of transforming their organizations to achieve desired outcomes. Increased demand for operational efficiencies, better customer experience and improving safety and security has taken priority. This accelerated rate of change is prompting businesses to align their processes, applications and infrastructure to new consumption and service-based models. For our customers, it means enabling a seamless exchange of data within complex ecosystems to help advance digital transformation.
At Presidio Emerging Technologies, we provide solutions for safety and security, mobile and wireless communications, data collection and analytics using purpose-built, ruggedized hardware and software. Presidio offers validated solutions for Industrial Insights, Connected Transportation, Smart Cities, and Safer Schools.
For more information visit: www.presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies Please Note: Agencies may not submit any unsolicited candidate information to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received by any employee of Presidio will be considered property of Presidio, unless the submitting agency is an Authorized Vendor who has received a written request to perform recruiting services from a member of Presidio’s Talent Acquisition staff. No other Presidio staff member shall be authorized to engage an agency to perform recruiting services. Authorized Vendors have entered into written contracts with Presidio that have been reviewed and executed by the Vice President of Talent Acquisition. Payments will not be made to any agency who is not an Authorized Vendor (nor will they be made to any agency for performing unauthorized services).