|Date Posted||May 8, 2019|
Ref ID: 02720-0010976405
Classification: Accountant - Staff
Compensation: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 per year
CPA firm in Edison is expanding and looking to add audit/tax candidates with public experience to their team. The bulk of the clients are hedge funds, broker dealers, FinTech/ blockchain companies, and large public clients. Would consider mid to senior level candidates. Would consider adding Partner level candidates if they can bring business/ clients to the firm. Responsibilities
- Communicate audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings; highlighting unresolved issues; reviewing working papers; preparing final audit reports.
- Assess compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps; testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements; examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Finalize the whole audit process.
- Complete audit work papers and memorandum by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Verify assets and liabilities by comparing and analyzing items and collateral to documentation.