|Date Posted||November 4, 2019|
Each day you are in the office the lives of patients will be improved.
We're building an AI-enabled, automated platform to simplify healthcare transactions, and need your help as a skilled Software Engineer to build the critical connections which make this possible. As a member of our Research & Development organization, you will use Go to build applications that will send and receive data from a variety of healthcare software APIs. Your contribution to our product helps people get the medical care they need sooner.
Specifically, you will:
- Write clean, concise, and well-documented code
- Develop integrations by researching and using unfamiliar APIs
- Deploy, upgrade, and monitor many applications
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
- Contribute to collaborative design sessions with technical teams across the business
- Write software utilizing Hyperledger Fabric's SDK
- Participate in peer-peer code reviews
- Proficient to authoritative level experience with Java, C#, Python or Go in a production environment. (Experience in production is a must.)
- Professional experience in an enterprise codebase. You've been thrown into an unfamiliar codebase before, and can quickly find your way around, and push quality production code quickly.
- Experience with software development best practices and principles
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs
- The ability to adapt to the standards, conventions, and workflow of the development team and organization
- The ability to communicate efficiently and empathetically when reviewing the code submitted by peers
- Desired (but not required) Skills & Experiences
- Experience with Front-end QA Automation using tools like Selenium.
- Experience writing Go in a production environment. Bonus points if it was blockchain
- Experience with Kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform, or any container orchestrator and cloud platform
- Competitive salary that correlates with your ability to contribute
- Generous vacation + sick time allotment
- 4 hours/ month paid community service time
- Equity incentive plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision, GTL, STD, LTD Insurance with employer contribution
- 401k + Employer Match
- Fun office perks including a snack bar, dog-friendly environment, recreation room, modern layout, and indoor/ outdoor transitional space
- Friday brown bag lunch & learns
- Standing/ sitting height-adjustable desks
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.