|Date Posted||August 14, 2019|
A large family-owned and privately-held 3rd party logistics (3PL) and supply chain Management Company with revenues of $900 Million and 80+ warehouses adding to 38 Million Sq Ft. needs at their HQ location. Excellent salary + Bonus + all benefits + Sign on Bonus for relo
Job Posting # 2190R
Job Title: Sr. Manager – Supply Chain Solutions - Pricing Overnight Domestic Travel: Up to 25%
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Compensation: Annual Salary of $102k - $145K + Bonus (Target 20%)
Relocation: YES - Sign on Bonus is possible
Benefits: Full package for medical, dental insurance, 401K, Tuition reimbursement, etc
Company Info: Our client is a very well-established family-owned and privately-held 3rd party logistics (3PL) and supply chain Management Company in the US. The company is in business for 65+ years with 80+ managed warehouses comprising of 38 Million Sq Ft. The company has revenues of around $900 Million with 5K people nationwide. This position is at their HQ location with 250+ people.
This is a forward thinking strategic company, which is one of the first 3PL’s to join the Blockchain in Transport Alliance (BiTA) forum created for the development of blockchain standards and education in the Transportation industry
Group Info: This position is in their Supply Chain Solutions group with around 40 people headed by a SVP. This role reports to the Director of Supply Chain Solutions with around 12 people under him.
Note 1: This is a senior level position with no reports under it currently (Could grow in the future)
The Sr Manager, Supply Chain Solutions - Pricing will design multi-faceted logistics and supply chain solutions based on an understanding of business needs.
Additionally, the position will be responsible for designing and maintaining the integrated and individual pricing tools for Distribution, Transportation and Material Handing Solutions as well as managing the pricing process.
This position will also lead pricing and creating value statements for Powered Industrial Equipment solutions and Maintenance Services.
· Develops new pricing tools, models and methodologies to facilitate company growth which are in line with strategic direction.
· Supports analytics and solutions needs of Materials Handling Services and Distribution businesses
· Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry.
· Manages data through data mining, data modeling, data analysis, cost/benefit analysis, process mapping and/or problem analysis.
· Partners with business development managers to identify and analyze customer’s strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
· Performs research and benchmarking on industry best practices related to supply chains.
· Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
· Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
· Drives and challenges client business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
· Routinely produces analysis and makes presentations to upper management.
· Ability to define and document customer business workflow. Writes SOP’s and training documents to establish standard work.
· Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
● Manages Complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
● Action Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
● Nimble Learning - Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder
● Persuades - Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others.