|Location||Bridgewater Township, NJ|
|Date Posted||August 6, 2019|
Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Blockchain Software Engineer
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position?
- Design, code, test and implement Blockchain applications and modular reusable assets.
- Document design decisions along with monitoring system performance metrics.
- Collaborate in an agile scrum team with software engineering colleagues to deliver business and technical commitments.
- Demonstrable expertise in blockchain development, smart contract and API Development.
- Leverage understanding of OO principles, software design, REST, micro-services-based Cloud/SaaS architecture and database design to create software assets.
- Develop REST APIs that will interact with Blockchain ecosystem and UI layer.
- Hands on Experience in a Blockchain SDK (e.g. Hyperledger Fabric SDK or similar)
What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily responsibilities?
Blockchain, Ethereum , Hyperledger, Solidity
What skills/attributes are a must have?
Blockchain, Ethereum , Hyperledger, Solidity, REST API, Azure, Cloud
What skills/attributes are nice to have?
NodeJs, GIT, Opensource technologies