|Date Posted||February 2, 2019|
Job Description Summary
- Analyze, research, implement, develop and test software security tools, applications software security, software defined storage solutions, software defined networking solutions.
- Evaluate new software products and technologies.
- Participate in the design and delivery of Petabyte-scale data stores and networking infrastructure.
- Analyze research, implement and test solution to secure machine learning and deep learning models.
- Analyze research, design, develop and test blockchain technologies.
- Analyze research and provide guidelines for GDPR compliance.
- Analyze research and provide guidelines for secure software and architecture design.
- Ensure implementation of best practices for security, privacy, vulnerability analysis and Federated Identity Management.
- Technical Environment: Web Services, REST APIs, gRPC, API Gateways and API management tools, Kong, Nginx, Apache HTTP Server, Containers and Docker, Go, Python, Ruby, shell scripts, NoSQL platforms (MongoDB, CouchDB, Riak), Amazon Data Services, EMR, Dynamo DB; public and private cloud platforms: VMWare, AWS; Amazon Cloudtrail; vulnerability assessment tools: Amazon Inspector, OpenSCAP. Wireshark, Nmap, GDPR compliance; DNS, SQL, SNMP, Linux, NoSQL Big Data (HBase/Cassandra/Hadoop/DynamoDB/ Redis/Kafka/Storm/Riak); software defined storage: Ceph, Gluster; Software Defined Networks; Public Key Cryptography, Private key Cryptography, Digital Certificates, TLS, openSSL, FreeIPA, OAuth, OpenID, Blockchain technologies (Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Composer, Hyperledger Sawtooth and Smart Contracts)
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or any Engineering field or Cryptography or related IT data security field plus two years of experience in the job offered or with software/IT security required.
- Required Skills: Hands on information security experience including software, monitoring and cryptography, API Gateways and management tools; Go, Python, Ruby, shell scripts; cloud platforms (VMWare, AWS); software defined storage: Ceph, Gluster, Software Defined Networks; NoSQL platforms (MongoDB, CouchDB), Amazon Inspector, OpenSCAP, Wireshark, Nmap, GDPR compliance; Public and Private Key Cryptography, Digital Certificates; Hyperledger Fabric/Composer/Sawtooth, Smart Contracts; experience implementing best practices for security, privacy, vulnerability analysis and Federated Identity Management.
If interested, send resume to: Alex Kewney, Ref: FJ, 222 Merchandise Mart Plaza, Suite 900, Chicago, IL 60654
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company's goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy - Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched - Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart-a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!