|Date Posted||August 30, 2019|
Job Title: Software Programmer (Blockchain/Smart contract)
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts, USA 02451
Duration: 12 Months
- This position will be responsible for developing applications and use cases on blockchain.
- The position will be responsible for developing smart contracts prototypes on ethereum and chaincode on hyperledger platforms.
- The individual will also develop blockchain applications for mobile and IoT devices enabling secure transactions from the devices to blockchains.
- The individual will also develop APIs to store and retrieve data from blockchain.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5+ years of technical expertise with deploying web scale applications in cloud infrastructures
- Deep technical expertise with Linux / Unix environments and building large scalable testbeds for prototyping
- Strong experience with Docker containers and container orchestration using Kubernetes or AWS ECS
- Strong experience in building distributed clustered environments for scaling applications
- 3+ years of experience working with Cloud infrastructure components including load balancers, firewalls
- Ability to integrate software modules and develop APIs to rapidly prototype product / service ideas
- Strong software development expertise across a variety of languages include Node.js, Java, Python, C/C++
- Prior experience in agile development methodology
- Experience with blockchain technology and smart contract development is a plus
- Experience with ethereum or hyperledger blockchain platforms
- Experience developing ethereum smart contracts or hyperledger chaincode is a plus
- Experience working with open source software and application integration.
- Working knowledge of NoSQL, mongodb databases
- Excellent communication and presentation skills