|Date Posted||May 4, 2019|
Software Engineer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Software Engineer for an opportunity in MClean, VA. As a Software Engineer, you'll work on everything from customer-facing web apps and backend services to mobile applications using cutting-edge tools and frameworks. Join us in an engineering role and shape the next phase of innovation for fin-tech.
Are you a hands-on problem solver who seeks to understand a domain and solve its complex engineering or data challenges? Do you want to be empowered to influence the technology choices to get the job done? Are you the disruptor that pushes the envelope through innovation and new ideas, questioning the why and considering the what if?
- Write, design, code, test, implement, debug, and validate applications; document design decisions and develop modular software components; monitor system performance metrics, and identify potential risks/issues.
- Collaborate in an Agile scrum team with product owners and fellow software engineers to deliver upon most important business and technical priorities.
- Provide active mentorship/guidance to fellow members of the agile tech team and participate in internal and external technology conference & communities.
- What you would expect to work on here: Object Oriented Languages (Java, C# and Go), Cloud Based Technologies (AWS, DevOps and Serverless), Front End Frameworks (Angular, React, Node.js), Cutting Edge Data Tools (Python, Spark, Machine Learning) and Next Generation technologies (AI, Blockchain).
- Bachelor's degree or Military experience
- At least 4 years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience with Java
- 2+ years of experience with Angular, React, or Node.js
- 1+ years of experience with DevOps tools such as Docker or Jenkins
- 1+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services
- 1+ year of experience in a TDD or CI/CD environment
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.