|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||July 31, 2019|
As a Senior Backend Java developer on the Blockchain Engineering team you will create products and services that interface with public, private and permissioned blockchains. You will develop applications that build upon Bakkt's proprietary wallet infrastructure, create services that read from and write to blockchains, and implement systems that secure and safeguard digital assets. You will work closely with our Security Engineering team to develop products that incorporate advanced private key management and storage technologies.
1) 7+ years of Java Development Experience
2) 2+ years working with Spring Boot Framework
3) Great communication, and ability to help more junior developers with their code (expectation is that 75% of the time is spent on their own code, 25% of the time is spent supporting and helping others with their code. there will be no managerial responsibilities, direct reports, or architectural oversight)
Additional Skills & Qualifications- Collaborate with dynamic team members to design and implement software solutions that support the creation, transfer, and storage of digital assets
- Develop and implement software modules which integrate with various internal and external wallet system
- Perform code reviews and provide meaningful feedback
- Diagnose and resolve system issues in production and external customer facing environments
Nice to have:
- Experience with HSMs (developing code for HSMs)
- C or C++ experience
- blockchain experience
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.