|Date Posted||September 12, 2019|
Apex Systems is looking for a senior full stack engineer for a blockchain services provider in Bellevue, WA! Please see below and send your resume to me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], if interested!
- Launch enterprise scale IaaS, PaaS and SaaS products for blockchain and AI.
- Experiment with whatever technology we need to get the job done.
- Use Lean Software Development concepts such as Agile and Scrum to deliver products at “start-up speed”.
- Use Test-Driven Development and Continuous Deployment to maintain a high quality bar.
- Serve as a mentor and coach to other engineers on the team, helping them develop their professional skills and grow their careers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field combined with 7+ years of professional software development experience
- You design at the product level with heavy involvement through all phases of the SDLC using concepts that may include Service Oriented Architecture, caching, load balancing, SQL/NOSQL databases, microservices, serverless architecture, AWS or other cloud services.
- Experience with object-oriented design concepts to program large multi-tier systems.
- Working knowledge of common and useful design patterns.
- Experience using Git and implementing best practices in improving team coding culture related to quality and/or security.
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers.
- Proven track record being responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
- Capable of working independently with minimal guidance.
- Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to non-technical audiences.
- Believe in fail-fast, learn and iterate.
- Passionate about blockchain and its potential.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178