|Date Posted||September 12, 2019|
Apex Systems is looking for multiple back end developers for a blockchain services provider in Bellevue, WA! Please see below and send your resume to me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], if interested!
- You will be working on multiple projects to help with a scalability project; these items include include, but are not limited to:
- Native Ticketing system
- Smart PDUs integration
- Hardware tuning algorithms and automation
- Inventory management system
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field combined with 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with design at the product level with heavy involvement through all phases of the SDLC using concepts that may include Service Oriented Architecture, caching, load balancing, SQL/NOSQL databases, microservices, serverless architecture, AWS or other cloud services.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.
- Experience working on migrating on-premise infrastructure to public clouds or vice-versa.
- Experience using object-oriented design concepts to program large multi-tier systems.
- Working knowledge of common and useful design patterns.
- Experience using Git.
- Responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
- Experience working independently with minimal guidance, and believe in fail-fast, learn and iterate.
- Passionate about blockchain and its potential.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178