|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||March 16, 2019|
Our client is seeking their first Product Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for bringing new product lines to consumers in an engaging, functional way, while opening up fresh distribution channels and collaborating with other departments. The Product Manager will work creatively and pragmatically to conserve resources and engage the product line's potential audience. Knowledge of key demographics and an innovative perspective on product development are important in this
Our client is an early stage Blockchain development platform.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- 3+ years as a PM or founder of highly technical products in startup environments.
- Devops experience preferred.
- Technical education (Computer Science or Engineering).
- Blockchain experience
- Strong compensation package + equity