|Date Posted||August 27, 2019|
Blockchain skills are in high demand now. You will use your talents in software development to make Blockchain technology transform and secure business processes for our customers. Chainyard is an emerging leader in Blockchain technology and application delivery, working with major corporations using both Ethereum and Hyperledger Fabric. We accelerate the development of Blockchain infrastructure, middleware, and decentralized applications. Our teams bring extensive experience in architecting, designing, building, testing, securing and operating complex distributed systems to help early adopters of Blockchain technology succeed. We work with multiple Blockchain technologies and have a specific focus on Hyperledger Fabric and its ecosystem.
As a Principal Blockchain Engineering Consultant, you will apply your creative and self-motivated talents as a hands-on, team oriented contributor, leader and advisor. You will enjoy being challenged to solve complex problems and deliver high-quality products to customers and improve the fundamentals of their business.
Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in technical discipline with at least 8 years working in a customer facing technical consultant role including solution definition, architecture and design experience.
- Deliver high quality products and services to our customers and key stakeholders.
- Participate in daily stand-up, iteration planning and showcase meetings with the delivery team.
- Adhere and contribute to core engineering design, development and testing principles.
- Collaborate with others in the Blockchain Practice via mentoring and thought leadership.
- Produce clear and thorough technical documentation. Other duties as needed.
- Must have excellent software development expertise, communication, presentation skills and business acumen.
- Business domain knowledge in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail or Finance is required.
- Must have experience with solution architecture, software architecture and design of large scale enterprise systems.
- Must have hands-on experience with Blockchain developing with Hyperledger Fabric and Composer. Experience with development using other DLT related technologies (Node.js, Go, Composer, web3.js, Geth, Corda, etc.) is a plus.
- Must have experience with development of RESTful web services.
- Must have experience with SQL and NOSQL database design and development.
- Professional expertise in cryptography research or Security Solutions Architecture is a plus.
- Experience with containerization (Docker) and cloud-based computing (AWS, Bluemix, Azure) are a plus.
- Must be able to travel to client’s sites as needed (up to 50% travel may be required).