|Date Posted||May 1, 2019|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Mulesoft , Mule ESB, Java J2EE developer with our client in the financial industry in their Charlotte, NC location. This is a 12 month + contract to hire position.
Description: Seeking a a Mulesoft , Mule ESB, Java J2EE developer 1903572
- Assists in planning and scheduling the development, introduction, communication and maintenance of the corporate systems architecture (including the applications, data, and infrastructure architectures)
- Resolves an assortment of problems of limited scope related to system design of new or existing systems
- Additionally, may provide administrative and technical support to senior associates and analysts in determining technical and operational feasibility of solutions
- Individual contributor role
- Provide the Consumer and Small Business solutions architecture team with proven delivery on innovations within the Payments & Commerce space
- Deliver omni-channel solutions within retail bill payments, domestic & international transferring of funds and digital commerce across traditional payment networks and trending payment networks including virtual wallets and merchant services
- Serve as a Senior Leader in architecture strategy, solutions and delivery
- The manager is looking for candidates with Solutions Architecture experience with a preference utilizing Mulesoft and Java/J2EE
- 10+ years financial services
- 2+ years Digital & Virtual wallet implementation experience
- 5+ years Previous Client Experience
- 2+ years Proven experience in delivery innovated and newer trends in payments & commerce - specific examples required
- Knowledge of Payments data/object/service models
- Experience with "Faster Payments" and concepts surrounding this global trend
- Experience and/or working knowledge of crypto-technologies including - IoT, Smart Devices, Blockchain/Distributed Ledger
- Working in large organizations and understanding of the culture these large organizations bring
- Merchant Services experience a plus.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”