|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||June 6, 2019|
RSM is currently seeking a Management Consulting Director with a strong insurance consulting background with a focus on Insurance Claims to lead transformations within the Insurance Technology and Management Consulting (TMC) Practice. As part of our Insurance Transformation Consulting Practice, you will be able to draw from your experience and knowledge to conduct Rapid Assessment studies for clients to improve their claims operations by providing services such as workflow improvements, identifying opportunities to implement emerging technologies such as RPA and Blockchain, IT and claims systems, and policy/procedure design and optimization.
All engagements involve the analysis, development and documentation of improvement opportunities, and may include implementation and training components. All engagements require process analysis, project management skills and the ability to work in collaborative teams, primarily at client locations.
This position will be directly involved with relationship management, supervision of staff, onsite client projects and development of the Claims Management Consulting services within the Insurance practice, including demonstrating RSM capabilities related to insurance and information technology outsourcing services and deliverable solutions.
The Insurance practice within RSM is an exciting and growing practice which offers tremendous career opportunity. This is ideal for someone who is looking for an entrepreneurial opportunity within the security of a well-established firm.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Deep Insurance expertise, minimum 8-12 years within Insurance with a focus in claims
- Minimum 8 - 12+ years of experience with insurance claims handling optimization or with a consulting firm providing consulting services specializing in insurance claims
- Experience consulting with claims, financial, operational, technology and other management personnel to improve their businesses
- Experience with operational process reviews and basic internal control requirements
- Experience with leading and executing on an insurance claims transformation (process, controls, IT, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to gather facts, organize data, analyze claims handling workflow including process documentation review to identify relevant issues and support findings
- Expertise, knowledge and aptitude for developing creative solutions and delivering claims and technology services solutions
- Experience with practice development and management, marketing and thought leadership resulting in new business relationships to the Firm
- Experience in managing client relationships and leveraging them to sell Firm solutions
- Ability to effectively manage overall client relationships to exceed client expectations in a sophisticated large consulting or accounting firm environment
- Ability to provide effective communication to both client and project team
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with centers of influence and professionals
- Ability to break complex issues into project steps and problem solve
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate, write and present information in a clear and understandable manner
- Ability to travel 50%
- Master's Degree in business or Risk Management preferred;
- Strong technology skill-set, including systems management or implementation experience;
- Motivated to work and contribute in a fast-paced, team-oriented, client focused environment;
- Natural aptitude for solving problems
- Self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Driven to exceed client expectations
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Presents themselves in a professional manor interacting with business owners
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.