|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||October 7, 2018|
This position is open as of 10/6/2018.
Lead Blockchain Developer/Architect - Partial Remote
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Our family consists of our Capital Group focusing on investments and trading in the cryptocurrency space, our development lab focusing on issuance and our decentralized ethereum based exchange.
What You Will Be Doing
• Provide guidance and reviews for the other developers
• Take part in architecture, development, validation, testing
• Liaise with other divisions of the company on an on-demand basis
• Liaise with external technology providers when necessary
• Provide technical expertise around external product evaluations
What You Need for this Position
• 5+ years of development experience
• Previous blockchain development experience (Solidity preferred)
• Protocols, smart contracts, token design, ICO experience a plus
• Proven track record of end to end product delivery
• Strong testing oriented mentality
Team & Soft Skills
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to adapt to changing technologies and business needs
• Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Ability to work with other developers and provide guidance and reviews
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Emphasis on teamwork and ability to work with different audiences
• Good time management and project management skills
• Previous trading and exchange technology experience a plus
What's In It for You
Potential Path to CTO
Equity Package Consideration
Comprehensive Benefits Package
4 Weeks PTO
Required SkillsSoftware Development, Blockchain, Ethereum, Solidity, Smart Contracts, Python, Django, Golang, ReactJS
If you are a good fit for the Lead Blockchain Developer/Architect - Partial Remote position, and have a background that includes:
Software Development, Blockchain, Ethereum, Solidity, Smart Contracts, Python, Django, Golang, ReactJS and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.