|Location||St. Louis, MO|
|Date Posted||March 1, 2019|
Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present a contract opportunity for a full time & long-term role as a Software & RFID Engineer at Bausch & Lomb in St Louis, MO.
- This contract position is located onsite in St Louis, MO USA at Bausch & Lomb.
- Long Term Role – end of 2019 minimum with great way to enter the company!
- M-F 8am-5pm!!
- GREAT SALARY based on experience! $65.00 - $75.00/hr.!
- LET’S Talk!
The Software & RFID Engineer is primarily responsible for the development and maintenance of dispersed inventory tracking via RFID and IT support for software development tools and other engineering software based design control tools.
- Minimum requirements BSCS, BSCE, BSEE, or degree in Information Technology.
- Other Engineering or Science degrees will be considered if previous experience relates to objectives and responsibilities.
- Around 5 years of programming or network design and maintenance activity
- Proficient in use of MS-Word / Excel with large / complex documents to support required design and test protocol documentation
- Prior experience with tracking dispersed inventory through RFID methods
- Prior experience with blockchain tracking of physical inventory will be of real interest
- Familiarity with network stacks such as Bluetooth LE.
- Experience with validation of development tool / automation software packages in the medical industry.
- IT systems setup, configuration, and management
- Programming skills in C++ or C#
Day to Day Job Responsibilities:
- Set up and maintain software tools for a medical device embedded software group, including installation validation and tool maintenance activity
- Provide technical leadership on project to set up internal and external inventory tracking, leveraging RFID tag tracking, and considering evolving block chain methods, from point of manufacture in plant through internal and external vendor warehouses and customer inventory
- On an as needed basis, contribute on multi-discipline project teams to establish requirements, document design solutions, develop software, develop test protocols, and manage test results and anomaly closure cycles.
- These activities will necessitate the ability to communicate cross functionally with Project Management, Systems, Electrical, Mechanical and Application Engineering, Quality Assurance and Marketing throughout the project life-cycle.
- On an as needed basis, be responsible for the oversight of one or more software technicians during the execution of software verification protocols.
Overall Output Relationships:
- Design quality – process compliance, document reviews and approvals
- Internal manufacturing, planning, and finance functions
- Specific external finished goods services suppliers (sterilization)
- Commercial function for collection of requirements for customer facing features of the supply chain management
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor at this time; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no ‘per diem’ with this position, and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This role is supported by the Kelly Services GTS – Recruiting and Sourcing division.
As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.