|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||September 28, 2019|
Our client is an American mass media company with a global presence. Focused primarily on cinema and cable television, they have an audience of 700 million viewers in over 160 countries. They are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join their well-established team.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, and information
- Break projects into achievable actions and set time frames
- Liaise with Product to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
Requirements of the Project Coordinator:
- 2-5 years proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Technical aptitude preferred
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Working knowledge of JIRA
Keywords: Project Coordinator, JIRA, Information Technology, project management
Job ID: 329389
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!