|Date Posted||July 11, 2019|
The largest family-owned and privately-held 3rd party logistics (3PL) and supply chain Management Company with revenues of $900 Million and 80+ warehouses adding to 38 Million Sq Ft. needs at their HQ location. Excellent salary + Bonus + all benefits + Sign on Bonus for relo
Job Posting # 2170
Job Title: Sr. Manager – Advanced Supply Chain Analytics Overnight Domestic Travel: Up to 25%
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Compensation: Annual Salary of $105k - $135K + Bonus (Target 20%)
Relocation: Client will consider a sign on Bonus if needed for relo assistance
Benefits: Full package for medical, dental insurance, 401K, Tuition reimbursement, etc
Company Info: Our client is the largest family-owned and privately-held 3rd party logistics (3PL) and supply chain Management Company in the US. The company is in business for 65+ years with 80+ managed warehouses comprising of 38 Million Sq Ft. The company has revenues of around $900 Million with 5K people nationwide. This position is at their HQ location with 250+ people.
This is a forward thinking strategic company, which is one of the first 3PL’s to join the Blockchain in Transport Alliance (BiTA) forum created for the development of blockchain standards and education in the Transportation industry
Group Info: This position is in their Supply Chain Solutions group with around 40 people headed by a SVP. This role reports to the VP of Supply Chain Solutions with around 10 people under him.
Note 1: This is a senior level position with 1 person reporting under it.
The Sr. Mgr., Advanced Supply Chain Analytics will lead and manage advanced supply chain analytics covering both deterministic and stochastic modeling, optimization and analysis.
The position will take business questions, develop model frameworks, identify data sources, extract data, perform quantitative analysis through the model and then develop/communicate insights, solutions & recommendations.
The position should be able to incorporate Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to develop Predicative and Prescriptive Analytics models for enhanced decision support.
● Lead and manage advanced data analytics area in supply chain solutions department, including, managing and strengthening existing analytics, optimization and simulation modeling capabilities
● Partner with key distribution, transportation and material handling business managers to identify improvement opportunities through use of advanced data analytics, and develop decision support models for enhanced decision making
● Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data mining, management and analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
● Utilize database technologies including SQL, ETL, EMR and Redshift to shape data, statistical modeling packages like R and Python to build models and fluency in scripting or computer languages like (e.g. Python, Scala, C++, Java)
● Routinely perform analysis and make presentations to key business stakeholders, including customers
● Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs to different audiences
● Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry
● Has proven ability to drive business results utilizing data analysis-based insights
● Ability to manage complexity - making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory data and information to effectively solve problems