|Date Posted||March 28, 2019|
- Blockchain Incubation Software Engineers will build blockchain projects for our company.
- They will build implementations of blockchain project ideas on different blockchain technologies.
- They will also build integration layers between the various blockchains, backend and front-end systems.
- At the end of each project, engineers will contribute to assessments of the blockchain technologies.
- Engineers will work in a paired development environment using Agile methodology.
- This opening is for an engineer with 5+ years of experience in software engineering including: NodeJS, Automated Unit Testing, REST Web Services, Angular, and Linux bash scripting.
- The engineer filling this role should have experience designing and solving issues in enterprise software systems.
- The engineer should be able to teach software engineering techniques to more junior engineers.
- Java, Blockchain, No-SQL, RDBMS/SQL, REST, HTTP, Mocha, Jasmine, AngularJS, NodeJS, Docker, Ethereum, Solidity, Hyperledger Fabric, GO
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering including: NodeJS, Automated Unit Testing, REST Web Services, Angular, and Linux bash scripting.
- Paired development, agile, web services, java, GO, docker, blockchain
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree
At Fast Switch, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Isn't that cool? Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve, and have a little fun along the way.
We at Fast Switch have been doing this for 22 years. We're doing business in almost half the states in the union with offices in Detroit, MI, Columbus, OH, New York, Hartford, CT, Massachusetts, Minneapolis, MN, Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, and Tucson, AZ.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups. We also have a strong belief in giving back to the communities we serve.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefits options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
* Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
* Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
* Long Term Disability (100% paid)
* Life Insurance (100% paid)
* 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
In 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press and one of the Best Staffing Firms in 2016 and 2017. We have won the Columbus Business First "Fast 50" award 9 times in 12 years because of our strong growth which translates into more and better opportunities for our consulting staff members.
Ranked "#1" supplier by over 50% of our customers nationally.
Ranked "Top 3" supplier by over 75% of our customers nationally.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and at the bottom of the page click Job Portal, or get there directly at: https://www.jobs.net/jobs/fastswitch/en-us/all-jobs/
You can also follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/fastswitch
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: http://tinyurl.com/y9y3gdp