|Date Posted||August 8, 2019|
About Our Client
Our client is a high-growth, venture-backed company based in Boston, Massachusetts. They are a diverse group of problem-solvers, developers, designers and communicators, all passionate about changing the way people participate in democracy.
Our client has created an award-winning mobile elections platform backed by military-grade security and cutting-edge technology (including biometrics and a blockchain-based infrastructure). Our client enables voting via compatible smartphones and tablets to increase accessibility and security in elections. Since 2016, Our client has run 39 elections with towns, cities, states, both major state political parties, colleges and universities, and unions. Most notably, our client made possible the first mobile blockchain vote in U.S. Federal Election history in partnership with the State of West Virginia to empower deployed military personnel and overseas citizens to vote in the 2018 Primary Elections and the 2018 Midterm Elections.
The Role: International Business Development Executive – Mobile Voting Technology
Our client is looking for an organized and detailed-oriented individual to coordinate and manage sales logistics for domestic and international sales opportunities. The person should have the ability to manage complex account maps, diverse personalities and be ambitious in their desire to see global sales opportunities move towards closure. The individual should be driven to progress towards becoming one of the organization’s sales leaders and impacting sales strategy.
What we’re looking for:
- Commitment and relentlessness – follow through on tasks while constantly tracking progress toward the goal
- Reliable, organized and can be trusted to get things done of their own initiative
- Strategic administrative role, coordinating trips, meetings, events and follow up needed for supporting the organizations sales leaders in closing opportunities
- Ability to track complex account maps to ensure stakeholders in deal making are being managed
- Ability to travel internationally