|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Innovations Software Engineer with our industry-leading client in Austin.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
- Full stack developer; Design/Development of applications
- Experience releasing and deploying applications using DevOps toolchain
- Hands-on experience with Cloud/Cloud Services/Cloud Apps (AWS and/or Azure)
- Rapid prototyping; Running proof of concepts/experimentation integrating various products/technologies, including emerging technologies
- Technical research/evaluation of Products/Solutions
- Ability to learn new areas quickly (enough to carry on a proof of concept) and develop quick proof of concepts/demos
- Communication skills - ability to clearly articulate the product research, focus of the experimentation and technical results to both technical/non-technical folks
- Work with the team in validating/prioritizing business use cases, coordinating research and experimentation, and in preparing the metrics/results to report to the management.
- Angular or React, node.js
- Windows, Unix
- Exposure to Cloud Infra, Networking, Sys admin
- Git, Devops/CI/CD tools – like VSTS
- Maven and other package management tools
- Agile methodlogy and tools like Jira, VSTS
- Exposure to one or more – Blockchain, Machine Learning, IoT, Kanban preferred
Keywords: Innovations Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Azure, Cloud, Unix, Windows, Java, Python, React, Angular
Job ID: 318905
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!