|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||October 1, 2019|
Our Client is a high performant blockchain company that enables the growth decentralized systems and applications to scale while maintaining security. The team is very specialized and looking for a talented individual who can dive in and utilize their expertise to help find a product market fit as they build out their ecosystem.
Our Client is a Series A Blockchain Startup
- Be able to identify pain points and efficiently translate them into product improvements
- Can interpret complex ideas and make them understandable for all audiences; should have great attention to detail and be willing to explain complexities to others.
- Recognize market opportunity and risk in order to inform decision-making in product strategy and execution.
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to define problems as well as upcoming reqs and specs for product improvement
- Manage both short and long term roadmaps in order to keep focus on a high ROI and see measurable outcomes
- Operate cross-functionally to approach problem solving and delivering product improvements
- Use design tools to support prototypes, req and spec development and as an analytics tool in measuring success of specific improvements
- Function as the domain expert for your product, having a thorough understanding of the way that competitive drivers, customer feedback, and market conditions shape a product's roadmap
- Push for process improvement that will ultimately benefit the PM team as a whole.
- Be able to strategically prioritize feature execution, business value creation, expected outcomes, and overall strategic goals for the business as a whole.
- 3+ years minimum in product management, working in blockchain, infrastructure related products, or distributed systems
- Exhibit strong product design abilities from both a UI design and technical API design perspective
- Track record of transforming product strategy into clear design specifications, and using qualitative and quantitative data to characterize/define product direction.
- Highly skilled in written and oral communication; capable of handling functional deep dives with engineering teams as well as executive level discussions
- Has worked in an agile environment
- Analytically strong, proof of which is in your ability to qualitatively and quantitatively analyze product roadmap and improvements, competitive threats, and strategic market opportunities
- Track record of advocating and driving product adoption and usage
Competitive compensation package with benefits.