|Date Posted||May 22, 2019|
Location: Wausau, WI/ Dover, NH/ Remote
Duration: 6-7 months with possible extension
Client is seeking a full stack web developer to support Underwriting Strategy and Performance. An AWS infrastructure skillset is required; specifically, CFT deployments to EC2 instances. Developer should have experience with full stack web development with React.
There will be two primary responsibilities:
- Re-platform an existing web application from client Internal Cloud to client AWS Instance. These should be relatively straight forward for a developer of this skillset. Mentoring will be provided.
- Own the maintenance and support of a Corda Blockchain environment that is deployed natively to AWS.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Primary: Re-platform existing web application deployed to the client internal cloud (ICCU) to AWS u-sing client’s stack. One-time effort.
- Primary: Own maintenance of a complex Corda blockchain infrastructure that is deployed via AWS, EC2, and CFTs which has a both external and internal presence. On-going effort.
- Secondary: Supplement web development teams by being able to take on web development tickets utilizing Java, React, Spring, and NodeJS.