|Date Posted||September 26, 2018|
Job Title: Full Stack Java Developer with Blockchain
Job Location: Louisville, KY or Remote
Job Description: Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 100 healthcare company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high energy, agile environment? If you feel these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you! As a Full Stack Java Developer within the Enterprise Architecture Group you will have the opportunity to use the latest and greatest technologies for the team's Blockchain solution. We are only entertaining candidates that are interested in going full time after the contract portion.
We are seeking Full Stack Java Developers to lead and assist with this healthcare companies mission to adopt Blockchain technologies in the years to come. Currently they are in the pilot stage but look to fully implement in the next year. Initially you would be working in the Digital Experience Center in a paired development environment and then migrate to another team to help implement Blockchain concepts and strategies.
* 7+ years experience as a Full Stack Java Developer
* Familiarity with micro-services architecture
* Familiarity with cloud-based infrastructure
* Java, Java Spring + JS competence
* Practice Pair Programming and Test Driven Development (TDD)
* REST APIs
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Provide ability for users to view data that has been flagged as a potential opportunity
* Provide ability for users to provide feedback on opportunities presented
* Create a federated data store that persists Provider Directory Information
* Persist API URL and context needed for alliance member to access to record in data store
* Provide Gap Analysis to make system Production Ready
* Create experience for a provider organization user that allows for the user to provide feedback on alliance member data and steward the provider records associated to their organization.
* Create ability for Vendor to "publish" insight/recommendation to an alliance member for review
* Create ability for the Alliance member to accept/deny vendor's insight/recommendation
* Create ability for Alliance member to view "confidence" in an opportunity proposed
* Productize the API for Alliance consumption and ease of Developer onboarding
* Create reporting on Provider Directory data
* Blockchain experience
* Healthcare Industry
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
* Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timelines and move candidates through the interview process faster.
* Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
* Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.