|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||November 1, 2019|
At Breaker, we think big. Founded in 2016, SingularDTV launched its artist-driven blockchain-powered entertainment dapp, Breaker, in January 2019. Built with the creator in mind, Breaker empowers artists with a blockchain rights management system and peer-to-peer distribution platform. Audiences from all over the world can find bold independent content on Breaker, including the company’s own original productions. Download the dapp at www.breaker.io.
Our incredible team of has a few things in common: We are creative // We move fast and think big // We are humble, but we don’t back down from a challenge.
Breaker operations are entirely cloud-based, mostly AWS with a little Azure and IBM Cloud. As Breaker’s cloud devop engineer, you will ensure that the all cloud media and compute operations, website development environments (dev, staging, production) and deployment pipelines operate smoothly and achieve maximum uptime.
You will be responsible for establishing of our cloud infrastructure and ensuring we follow all best practices for security, code management, media management, development environments (dev, stage, test, prod), and web presence. In addition, as a cornerstone member of our development team, you will also contribute to our projects by using cloud compute (e.g., Amazon Lambda) to automate functionality and support our front-end development and 3rd party integrations.
As the Cloud DevOp Engineer, You Will:
- Manage background cloud virtual machine and storage configurations for cost and efficiency while ensuring minimum processing wait times (AWS, Google, Azure, etc.)
- Support all internal and external teams’ development operations needs
- Ensure Breaker is following best practices for data, content and user security
- Evaluate/implement/maintain software build processes & automation tools to support software (web and app) product development
- Develop/manage software release & deployment processes/infrastructure/tools to support software (web and app) development (CICD)
- Develop/manage software configuration management processes, infrastructure and tools for advanced research and production development
- Implement/manage production software build and test environments
- Design, implement and deploy tech stack
- Research and introduce new tools in DevOps ecosystem (e.g., centralized logging, monitoring, DevSecOps, etc.)
- Develop, enhance, and support existing AWS DevOps Suite Pipelines (AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeCommit, and AWS CodeDeploy) using CloudFormation (Infrastructure as Code).
- Architect and implement cloud-based automated solutions for existing manual workflows.
- Advise on technologies and tools to support development and test environments (e.g, Github, Docker, etc.)