|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||January 8, 2019|
Kforce has a client in search of a DevOps/Cloud Engineer - Lead in New York, NY.
Our client is a leader in the Digital Assets Industry. They are heavily involved in investment and trading, asset and portfolio management, capital markets, operations, and cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
The DevOps/Cloud Engineer - Lead will be responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly. The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation/management and continuous improvement.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products/services
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products
- Work closely with security team to ensure that the environments are hardened, ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions
- Centralizing logging and log aggregation/searching (ELK or related)
- Design and roll out application monitoring with an eye toward self-healing solutions
- Providing direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
- Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices