|Date Posted||March 26, 2019|
Data Modeling Business Analyst with API - Charlotte, NC
Data Modeling Business Analyst with API
This position is not open to sponsorship at this time. Only GC and Citizen Candidates considered. Resumes from Recruiters and Agencies will not be reviewed.
Location: Charlotte Uptown, NC.
Length of Contract: 6-24 months
Hourly rate: $48/hr.
Job ID: #357440
Ongoing Project Building API products for Capital Markets, Lending Applications, Payment Applications, CRM Leads Management and Location Based Services
- API experience or at a minimum knowing what an API is
- Some past Programming experience or courses required so they understand what a programmer needs, what programing errors mean
- Traditional BA Skills needed
- Data modeling experience
- Understanding Agile
- Will write User stories and do Data Mapping
- Open Banking experience,Knowledge
- Candidate should be able to speak to technical details and drive the project.-Capital Markets,Lending Applications, Payment Applications not a MUST Have; Financial Industry experience is secondary
- Must sit in Charlotte.
Managing business objectives and end-to-end product development lifecycle of Banking APIs
• Defining product goals and collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve operational efficiency
• Creating product strategy & roadmap for building RESTful APIs for Banking As a Service (BaaS)
• Building API products for Capital Markets, Lending Applications, Payment Applications, CRM Leads
Management and Location Based Services
- Conducting market research, competition study & driving new product developmentusing data driven approach
- Leading in-house teams using AGILE scrum methodology & drafting business requirements, timelines, prioritizing features & product backlogs, authoring user stories and acceptance criteria, use case diagrams, wireframes and ensuring product deliverables
- Assessing opportunities by identifying ROI & metrics, defining key performance indicators and partnering with analytics team to measure success
- Working on product ideas focused on driving sales, acquiring & retaining customers, building brand loyalty, and providing self-service tools to customers, based on IoT, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, and Solar Energy
- Driving definition and execution of product go-to-market plan, including phasing and marketing
- Facilitating product innovation, integration with partners and launch of digital products
- Leading the API Standards (best practices) Board meeting with senior stakeholders from various teams
- Managing escalations and implementing new business processes by performing AS-IS/TO-BE analysis, Impact analysis, SWOT analysis, GAP analysis and Cost-Benefit analysis.
- Facilitating AGILE/SCRUM practices like Sprint Planning, Sprint Backlog Grooming, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Retrospective and Sprint Review sessions
- Identifying issues and tracking them
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]