|Date Posted||June 7, 2019|
We are a blockchain enabled algorithm marketplace and solution syndication platform that bridge data scientists and the businesses that want to play their talents. As a global leader in intelligence rights management, we serve as an advocate for the value of algorithms, analytics, and AI, representing work created and owned by data scientists and engineers, artificial intelligence experts, and analytics providers. Our flexible and proprietary platform capabilities enable clients to optimize performance and access the best-in-class solution, every time!
We have launched our first set of clients and have an amazing opportunity for the right people to join us at the early stages. We are profitable and are ready to grow.
We are currently looking for a Data Engineer to join our team. As a Data Engineer at this company, you'll help build and expand the Marketplace platform that is already changing the way AI solutions get sourced, explored and used by the industry. Engineers are encouraged to work with and experiment with, cutting-edge technologies in the fields of distributed AI computing, big-data eco-system, data ingestion, the blockchain, and machine learning, to name a few. We strongly promote innovation and collaboration throughout our engineering team and are committed to helping engineers find the perfect balance of productivity and personal growth.
As a Data Engineer, your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Build a highly scalable framework for data pipeline, transforming and enhancing data at scale
- Design and implement big-data analytics execution environment(s)
- Design and implement real-time analytics pipeline
- Design and implement batch processing of data to support modeling and reporting needs
- Work with data pipeline services to develop data expertise and resolve upstream issues relating to data quality
- Potentially participate in customer meetings to develop solutions to meet customer needs and business expectations
- 2+ years' of experience with Big data architecture and NoSQL database (such as Cassandra or similar in Azure eco-system)
- 2+ years' with Big data ingestion and computer technologies (Hadoop, Sqoop, Kafka, Flume, Spark or similar in an Azure eco-system)
- 5+ years above average understanding and practical use of programming in a modern programming language (Python, Java, SQL)
- Experience using version control (Git, Mercurial, SVN, etc.) for collaborative code development.
- Experience using container architecture (docker, kubernetes)
- Experience using big data architecture and services
- Applied experience with RDBMS systems for OLTP workloads, such as Postgres or MySQL and NoSQL (Cassandra)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong passion for technology and building great systems
- Excellent communication skills including a knack for clear documentation, and the ability to work using Agile methodologies
- Ability to work quickly and collaboratively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivated and self-managing
- Strong desire to finish and win.
- Team Player
- High integrity and ethical behavior.
If you are success-oriented, motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a dynamic, highly entrepreneurial team environment, we’d like to meet you and discuss a role with our dynamic, entrepreneurial Engineering team.