|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2019|
Cloud Security opportunity for a Commercial Bank in New York that is investing heavily in cloud and blockchain initiatives.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Creating controls for implementation of Microsoft Azure, SalesForce, Amazon AWS, Google GCE infrastructure.
- Analyzing the threat intelligence systems detected threats in the cloud and create alerts for identified security incidents.
- Provide and implement improvements to Cloud Security throughout incident response process.
- Improve cloud security by developing security tools and automating existing workflows
- Collaborate with engineering teams in the development of cloud related controls
- Assist in developing policies and procedures for logging, monitoring, response, and escalations.
- Create reports on IT Security metrics using collected data.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security or comparable work experience in a technical environment
- 2+ yrs working and securing AWS and its services such as EC2, RDS, S3, AWS Config, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in an Information Security focused role
- Experience in security automation and tool development to secure the cloud
- Experience with public Cloud Native APIs (Microsoft Azure, Google, SalesForce, AWS) Experience working on Amazon Web Services, SalesForce, Google GCE cloud and other cloud products
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.