|Date Posted||July 10, 2019|
Chief Technical Architect, Senior Solution Architect
Our client is seeking an outstanding Chief Technical Architect to accelerate the adoption of advanced technologies. The current scope includes (but is not limited to): Cloud Native Application Development, Adopting Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT, and Digital Twins using microservices based architecture. The Chief Technical Architect will participate in this agenda to help bring innovation into mainstream practice.
The ideal individual would have a solid background in architecting next-generation solutions and leading a team of developers to create solutions using best practices and the latest tools and technologies. You should also be very familiar with microservices architecture, integration with other applications and tools (mainly API based integrations), cloud applications, and developing repeatable but yet easily customizable applications and solutions. This person will be very technically savvy and able to handle in-depth technical discussions with clients very smoothly when necessary. This is a leadership role, not a manager, but the ideal individual should be able to LEAD his/her team to achieve results. It will be important to know your team and their skill sets in depth so you can instruct and educate them, and also inform executives if new skill sets are required to be added to the team to achieve certain results.
- Perform hands-on evaluation of new technologies.
- Participate in the development and trial use of new technologies in Proof of Concept Projects.
- Perform critical assessment and develop proposals for adoption or abandonment. When adopted, participate in the process of bringing technology into mainstream use.
- Create solution models and technical solution architectures for assigned projects aligned to business outcomes.
- Assure that solutions will technically deliver and meet the need of the enterprise.
- Be the technical design authority on projects ensuring adherence to design standards and the Enterprise Target Architecture.
- Provide direction and guidance on projects ensuring adherence to Architecture and Design standards and the Enterprise Target Architecture.
- Participate in Project Architecture Reviews where IT projects are reviewed to ensure alignment with Enterprise Architecture functional and technical roadmaps.