|Date Posted||May 31, 2019|
COMPANY is a blockchain based company focused on simplifying business agreements. Our platform allows members to create a new business, obtain a bank account, and secure a tax ID within minutes. The result is a system that significantly reduces the amount of time and money forming and managing a company. With small businesses comprising a majority of registered entities across the globe, COMPANY seeks to develop a cost-effective and one-stop destination for documents, banking, and compliance.
Company looking for an experienced and innovative Chief Executive Officer to join our newly developed team! As our CEO, you will be responsible for the supervision of the overall business strategy and determined success. Your role will be crucial to the success of our company, as you will be giving all the strategic directions to the team across the whole company.
We want our CEO to be a strong motivator, excellent people manager and an incredible leader. We also need you to be able to see the big picture and think out of the box, being flexible to new business trends.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop high-quality business strategies and plans
- Ensure strategy alignment with objectives
- Lead with an example and motivate subordinates
- Encourage employee engagement
- Train a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities
- Make high-quality investing decisions
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines, compliance and in-house policies
- Ensure the company’s complicity with legal and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports
- Give advice for improvement and suggestions for solutions
- Build trusting relations with key partners and stakeholders
- Maintain contact with important shareholders
- Train, motivate and lead all others
- Analyze problematic situations and suggest strategic and innovative solutions
- Keep abreast of the markets and industry trends
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous working experience as CEO for ten (10) years
- MBA in business administration or similar relevant field preferred
- Experience in developing, planning and implementing successful strategies
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance, finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with various business functions such as technology, crypto, marketing, sales, finance, HR etc.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving orientation
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills