|Location||Falls Church, VA|
|Date Posted||January 11, 2019|
ECS is seeking an Business Application Delivery Manager (Public Trust Clearable) to work in our Falls Church, VA office.
ECS is actively seeking Business Application Delivery Director whom will be responsible for leading the efforts of our USPS customer, focused on delivering Cybersecurity and Digital Integration support services to the Postal Service.
Improves business processes and supports critical business strategies by managing the development, implementation, and maintenance of business applications systems. Leads multiple projects and oversees developers to ensure that specifications are met. . Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to top management.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of systems engineering, software development and have a desire to develop a deeper understanding of information security related to Postal Service requirements. The ideal candidate would be familiar with security technologies, systems integration, systems development, big data platforms, high throughput data processing, parallel processing and high performance computing.
- BS degree in an CS or related Engineering field, 8-10 years of expertise in systems or software engineering.
- Leadership experience in two or more Information Technology, Engineering or Business functional areas.
- Excellent leadership communication and executive presence.
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate new technology into business value.
- Ability to identify and determine software, services and process necessary to exact into sustainable cyber solutions.
- Analyzes operational requirements, business needs, and operational data to support the development of applications and high performance data processing systems.
- Strong logical/critical thinking abilities, especially analyzing existing application architectures, and developing a good understanding of data models.
- Strong desire to learn new and emerging techniques and technologies to solve complex cyber security related tasks.
- Experience working within an Agile and/or Dev/Ops development framework.
- Familiar with concepts of big data, big data processing and analytic systems.
- Experience leading development and integration projects related to IDAM, BlockChain, and Rapid Prototyping efforts.
- Ensure successful customer project launches, share best practices, and help customers achieve their goals.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to set a Product vision to achieve business goals and maximize value through residual risk reduction.
- Operates in a customer centric mode & leverage risk methodologies to translate the needs of the business and its customers into product strategy.
- Identify & assess opportunities and ensure product definitions are compelling & achievable.
- Drive delivery & ensure measurement of business value & residual risk over product lifecycle.
- Ensure product deliverables are aligned to evolutions of business strategy or threat landscape.
- Leadership & influence to ensure complete front to back delivery.
- Previous experience in a client facing consultative role - Product Manager, Systems Architect, Technical Solutions Service Delivery Architect.
- Experience in a technology driven position focused on Customer Success or Service Delivery.
- Knowledge of technologies including but not limited to Systems, Software etc.
- Knowledge of key cybersecurity domains including but not limited to IDAM, Network Defense, Application security etc.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technology solutions and architecture plans.
- Proven experience driving roadmaps, product overviews, reporting, backlog and documentation for enterprise technology solutions.
- Strong communication (written & verbal), influence and negotiating skills.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software is a plus
- Security certifications such as CISSP or OSCP are a plus
- Program management certifications such as PMP are a plus
- Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity
- Noted cybersecurity expert, keeping technical skills current and participating in multiple forums
- Expertise in Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
- Ability to identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate to threats and vulnerabilities, with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.