|Date Posted||October 30, 2019|
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Blockchain IT Consultant
Duration: 11/18/2019 to 06/30/2020
Location: Pasadena, CA 91103
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Serve as an evangelist and subject matter expert on blockchain to customers, analysts, partners, and sellers
2. Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the company to surface use cases and Client requirements for blockchain.
3. Own, develop and assist in budget, project plans, presentation decks, web pages, white papers, and customer evidence
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. Ambitious self-starter with a strong work ethic.
2. General understanding of Information various blockchain technology and concepts.
3. General understanding of blockchain technology in the application of data sharing, privacy and
3. Strong project management and organization skills
4. Excellent oral and written communications abilities, and strong interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with technical and business leaders
1. Knowledge of enterprise data management and blockchain technologies.
2. Excellent oral and written communications.
3. Strong technical writing / documentation.
3. Knowledge of SDLC, agile development processes.