|Date Posted||August 1, 2019|
My client is looking for a Senior Blockchain Consultant to join their existing team in Hopkins, MN. This position is a long-term Contract opportunity.
Please see qualifications below, and send all qualified profiles to, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Position: Senior Blockchain Consultant
Location: Hopkins, MN
Type: Contract (1+ Year)
• Architect end-to-end solutions for healthcare using blockchain with AWS/Azure/Openshift cloud.
• Partner with business development, solution architects and sales team, formulate and execute a strategy to drive adoption of distributed ledgers on AWS.
• Strategically lead the conception, design, and implementation of technical solutions.
• Lead the evaluation, integration and deployment of products in data protection and key management for lines of business; provide feedback on risks associated with implementations.
• Engage directly with the customer’s development team and their specific business and technology challenges in the area of distributed ledgers integration in new products and services.
• Experience developing Hyperledger or Ethereum based solutions.
• Review new services to ensure for digital currency/blockchain to meet industry standards
• Lead solution development in Blockchain and related technologies such as Ethereum and smart contracts.
• Define architecture and best practices to implement the solutions.
• Design and build Blockchain framework, accelerators and assets.
• Document development artifacts and best practices.