|Location||Carol Stream, IL|
|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
Please find details for this position below:
Client : IT Industry
Title : Account Manager – Manufacturing
Location : St. Louis/Chicago, IL – 60188
Duration : Full Time
Looking for – Account Manager / Senior Account Manager / Manufacturing Account Manager / Enterprise Account Manager / Client Service Manager / Strategic Account Manager / Global Client Account Manager / Executive Account Manager / Deputy Account Manager / Senior Operation Manager
Hiring Manager Note:
• Need to have P&L oversight experience (3-5 years’) & P&L oversight is $8-10 million / $10 million plus
• We have flexibility on this role as St Louis doesn’t have quite as large of an applicant pool. MUST however be within an hour of Chicago or St. Louis as they will be consistently on site. Need to be networked in the community a with the other role.
• Needs to ‘understand’ operations and acct management – very clear that they will be able to penetrate the other companies. Looking for HUNTER mentality – break down some doors. Energetic!
• Manufacturing background would be nice, but more concerned about solid account management/client engagement.
• Really should have BPO service knowledge. Given the geo area we really want to focus more on candidates that have that BPO/BPS familiarity and comfort level.
• Client’s is currently seeking an Account Manager with a consulting services track record in the Manufacturing industry.
• The Account Manager will be responsible for solidifying relationships, maintain the health of current accounts while pursuing sales within new and existing client account(s). This role will encompass:
• Developing a detailed knowledge of Client’s services and offerings within the Manufacturing industry, including an understanding of Client’s specialty BPO solutions (e.g., Legal services, HR outsourcing, F&A, Learning, etc.).
• Supporting the development of marketing plans that will appeal to a variety of customers on a global basis in order to support sales and profit objectives.
• Support all stages of the sales process, ultimately achieving or exceeding identified sales targets.
• Participate in Account Planning activities and Quarterly Business Reviews.
• Maintain accurate Account detail in CRM (Salesforce.com) including keeping client contacts up-to-date, activities, opportunities and all documents relating to opportunities.