|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2019|
Company creates datasets from a broad array of public online sources, capturing ephemeral information on the products, operating markets and labor markets of 400,000+ global companies across sectors, and provides rich toolsets for extracting intelligence. Company has 150+ clients across major corporations and investment firms.
Company's founders met at Princeton University and worked at Goldman Sachs and a hedge fund respectively before starting the company.
You are a hard-working self-starter with a strong interest in finance and software. You will be responsible to lead sales in driving market penetration for Company. As a key member of the Company management, you will implement the right GTM strategy to aggressively grow Company’s footprint. You have a DNA of a hunter and closer and you thrive in a startup environment. You will be responsible for developing and closing a strong sales pipeline.
You will join a fast-growing startup which offers exciting opportunities to those that are willing to put in the work.
This is a salaried position with full benefits and strong commission-based incentives for meeting quarterly objectives that are critical to the overall success of the company.
What We Need You To Do
- Manage, build teams, source talent, crafting a GTM for SaaS technologies
- Maintain and drive revenue growth
- Build and manage strong sales pipeline across finance and corporate sector
- Hunt and seize new business opportunities
- Deliver fast growth for SaaS solutions in a dynamic scaling company
- Participate and lead client and prospect meetings
- Conduct weekly team meetings
- Monitor and track sales activity to continuously look at where we could better a success of the team
What You Bring To Company
- DNA of hunter and closer
- Experience of successfully selling SaaS solutions at VP or C-level in financial and corporate sector
- Proven record of success leading revenue-generating teams
- Customer-centered culture with a high level of engagement and market focus
- Hard-work and diligence (we work at least 50 hours/week and have a daily morning meeting at 8:30 am)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners to build the business
- Prior start-up experience desirable
- What we are NOT looking for: If you are primarily interested in AI, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Research, or Management this job is not a good fit