|Location||San Jose, CA|
|Date Posted||June 2, 2018|
Our client is an exciting start-up that is developing a cryptocurrency network based on an open-source third generation blockchain. Our client is focused on setting a new standard in security and protection for buyers while solving a widespread problem in game development funding.
Our client is searching for and we are actively recruiting for VP of People Ops, a lateral move preferably from Fintech and with startup experience to lead and manage our HR, payroll, benefits, global mobility and on-boarding. Candidate must have a strong foundation of understanding of how to scale and grow as the company evolves our processes, systems and market share to deliver an exceptional end user experience for our community through an employee’s time with us. As the VP of Peo/Ops you will be accountable for delivering an excellent employee experience to our people, managing key operations and processes for our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Lead and manage our people operations, responsible for onboarding, employee relations, benefits, payroll and global mobility.
● Oversee transformation and change management initiatives.
● Evolve and influence the overall people operations strategy and influence global people operations model and strategies.
● Lead global project work to enhance our employees’ experience and processing through their employment, including process and procedure improvements, automation, data and analysis.
● Deliver efficiencies to the business.
● Measure success and build a metrics-driven service for all employees, upholding our company vision.
● Drive implementation of operational dashboards outlining current performance and improvement opportunities.