|Date Posted||April 9, 2019|
Are you a skilled User Experience Architect? Are you passionate about bringing complex information to a wide array of users in a simplified manner? Are you interested in collaborating with a team of UX designers, Project Managers, and other business strategic professionals across the organization to create a best of class user experience? If so, this may be the position for you!
Our client is committed to investing in innovative digital experiences that improve our internal customers' quality of life and interaction with the business. Connecting a wide array of users, including consumers, members, providers, employers and agents, internally and with one another, will drive user engagement and satisfaction and bring increasing value to the business. Are you the person to bring these experiences to life?
The Enterprise Architecture Product Development team is responsible for creating exceptional user-centered experiences that achieve business goals and exceed user expectations across a wide range of digital experiences internally. As the UX Architect, you will be the visionary and help tell a story around new technology products within the company (blockchain, cloud, etc). You will strategize and decide how design aligns with different organizational levels. A "systems thinker" with exceptional critical thinking skills will problem solve how changes will affect the architecture. This is an exciting opportunity to join a startup mentality team within a Fortune 100 company.
- User Experience Architect, Interaction Designer and/or Visual Designer.
- Bringing complex information to a wide array of user types in a simplified, easy-to-understand manner
- Collaborating with a team of Product Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Platform Architects and other business
- Drive user engagement and satisfaction and bring increasing value to the business.
- At least 5-7 years of experience as an Information Architect, User Experience Designer/Architect, User Interface Designer, or Interaction Designer
- A portfolio that demonstrates the ability to strategically create compelling user experiences that factor in business goals, development capabilities, design standards and user needs
- Strong understanding of interaction design principles and current global UI/design pattern standards
- Strategically adept with a penchant for curiosity; determined
- Ability to prioritize and stay focused on fewer, bigger, better, and faster
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Demonstrated ability to work with and influence stakeholders to determine business strategy in the digital arena, develop and execute big ideas while maintaining collaborative working relationships.
- Experience designing with business, technical and design guideline constraints
- Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to adapt existing processes and deliverables when necessary to meet project needs and improve efficiency and quality
- Demonstrated ability to design complex transactional user interfaces and interactions for web, mobile and cross channel experiences
- Experience creating conceptual models, site maps, interaction flows, design patterns, UI specifications, taxonomies and metadata frameworks
- Demonstrated experience in defining research criteria, leading or participating in user research, and translating user research into design decisions
- Ability to track and predict industry trends
- Experience creating interactive prototypes (e.g., Axure, Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD)
- Advanced degree
- At least 2 years of experience integrating responsive design into Information and/or Experience Architecture
- Self-starter who can make significant progress with minimal guidance
- Experience creating accessible designs
- Blend of corporate and agency experience is a plus
- Ability to influence senior leaders, peers, and diverse teams consisting of a multitude of perspectives
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Experience working with stakeholders to uncover functional, non-functional, data, usability and user experience requirements
- Maturity required to set ego aside and seek-out design suggestions from all stakeholders
- Passion for sharing information and helping others be successful
- Focused on team success rather than individual success
- Have a strong professional presence, be approachable, respectful, open, transparent and easy to work with - even in stressful, challenging situations
- Be flexible - able to change course when needed
- Have self-awareness, be comfortable receiving feedback, and work to continually improve
- Make complex things simple, even when in white space and confronted with unclear situations
- Possess excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.