|Date Posted||June 30, 2018|
Senior Blockchain Engineer
CashBet is the world’s ONLY complete, crypto-ready iGaming platform. Founded by industry veterans, we are based in Oakland, California, USA and Sofia, Bulgaria. Our licensable technology provides an edge for mobile iGaming operators. Our business has been operational for 5 years. We are licensed by the most respected gaming jurisdictions on the planet.
CashBet is issuing the CashBet Coin (CBC) token to solve the major problems in iGaming and crypto casino operations today: speed, trust, cost, access, and content.
Help extend our crypto-blockchain offering to ensure that Cashbet is the default cryptocurrency for Online gaming industry. Act as a Blockchain advocate for the company and lead technology architecture.
Design and implement backend solutions to appease the needs of our players, game studio partners and casino operators. Work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team of product managers, game designers, front-end engineers and quality assurance to build industry leading features.
● Develop blockchain use cases for specific customer demands.
● Define and implement solution architectures utilizing Open Source capabilities
● Drive project initiation, scoping, and planning. Develop & manage solution architectures.
● Apply blockchain security technologies, cryptography knowledge.
● Leverage experience with and knowledge of Open source blockchain platforms
● Collaboratively define blockchain systems architecture and best practices.
● Document best practices and act as a knowledgeable resource for blockchain community
● Identify and document gaps in existing products and solution designs and discuss enhancement recommendations with product management
● Provide technical expertise across all areas of the build, release, and operations.
● Maintain up-to-date knowledge of integration capabilities
● 5+ years of experience and knowledge of:
● Defining Enterprise and/or Solution Architectures
● Technology expertise: Go, Python, Databases, IPFS, Metamask, Full-Stack
● Blockchain technology concepts
● Ethereum Implementation Details
● Smart Contract design and implementation
● Open Source adoption and integration