|Location||Palo Alto, CA|
|Date Posted||March 11, 2018|
The Solution Engineer is an integral part of our growing global sales team. Our Solution Engineers, are responsible for working externally with prospective clients and internally with our Product, IT and Sales Team’s. You will provide technical and functional expertise for our suite of mobile identity verification, payment, KYC, and risk management solutions. This will include interacting directly with new and existing customers in a sales capacity. You will demonstrate how Jumio solutions integrate into customers existing web site and native applications. You will be the go to contact during the sales process for all technical questions the customers may have. Beyond the technical aspects of our solutions, you will be expected to provide industry, solution, and product best practices.
Solution Engineers play a major role improving and expanding on existing processes like pre-sales technical presentations, product testing, integration and onboarding. Your performance will have direct impact on the overall Sales Teams effectiveness. It’s an opportunity to help build and shape our team, have direct impact on sales revenue, and carve out your career at Jumio.
You’ll spend a lot of time on the phone, a lot of time doing web demos, and face to face with clients when you need to be. You need to be comfortable with a fast paced environment. We are sprinting, not jogging! The company is on our upswing and aggressively hitting the market. We want serious players who can evangelize and make significant revenue contributions quickly.
● Provide technical, functional, and subject matter expertise to our sales team.
● Consult prospect by asking smart questions to understand intended use-case and make recommendations on how to use our products to meet those requirements
● Create & conduct technical presentations for customer audiences.
● Aid in the completion of presentations, RFPs & RFIs.
● Work closely with Product Management, Marketing, and other Jumio business units to maintain technical & functional knowledge of existing and new products.
● Establish working relationships with all Jumio team members and be the “go to” technical resource.
● Responsible pre and post sales onboarding activities.
● 5+ years of expertise in technical pre-sales or consulting role, including experience with complex, enterprise environments.
● Knowledge of payment and/or risk management systems is preferred.
● Familiarity with “know your customer (KYC) compliance regulations and competitors.
● Strong knowledge of technology, including programming/scripting languages (Java, C/C++, .NET, PHP, Perl, Java Script, …), operating systems (Unix, Windows), mobile operating systems (iOS, Android).
● Strong customer interaction skills combined with excellent verbal & written communication skills.
● Sales presentation experience required.
● Computer Science degree preferred
Jumio, the creator of Netverify® Trusted Identity as a Service, enables businesses to reduce fraud and increase customer conversions while providing a seamless customer experience. With Netverify Trusted Identity as a Service, customers have a complete identity verification solution that can be tailored to fit their specific business requirements.
With over 80 million identities Jumio uses computer vision technology, machine learning and live verification experts to verify credentials (e.g., passports, drivers licenses, etc.) issued by over 200 countries. Our technology powers businesses with scalable, secure and compliant identity verification, which enables them to build and sustain trust in an increasingly unsafe digital world.
Jumio is widely considered to be the largest and most accurate solution in the market and used by leading companies in the financial services, sharing economy, retail, travel, blockchain and online gaming sectors.
Based in Palo Alto, California, and funded by Centana Growth Partners and Millennium Technology Value Partners, Jumio operates globally, with offices in the US, Europe, and Asia Pacific and has been the recipient of numerous awards for innovation, including this year’s Frost & Sullivan’s North American Entrepreneurial Company of the Year for the Biometric Security Solutions Industry.