|Date Posted||March 5, 2019|
- Leads team of developers on new initiatives
- Proof of concept projects
- Identifying and planning initiatives to pursue in support of digital transformation efforts
- Ensuring design, architecture and development follows enterprise standards, processes and policies
- Lead investigative efforts to emerging technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, etc.
- Mentor developers and guide selection process for projects
- Understand the impact of selected technologies in the current business strategy
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- College degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- 10+ years’ work experience in Enterprise IT environments, with a focus on application and/or systems development
- Experience in full SDLC
- Experience in RDBMS and NoSQL
- Experience in On-premise, Cloud/serverless and Hybrid solutions.
- Experience in integration architecture concepts and patterns, including Microservices, SOA, Batch Integration, RESTful services, Event Driven Architecture, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise systems
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Strong technical, analytical, and communication skills