|Date Posted||April 10, 2018|
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Software Engineer II
- Good knowledge of NLP and have extensive experience in building and implementing NLP systems
- Knowledge and experience designing and implementing conversational Chatbot and algorithm development.
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Java, NodeJS
- API.ai / IBM Watson / Microsoft LUIS
- Web Services, REST, JPA Technologies.
- Database (SQL and NO SQL)
- Spring Projects – Data, REST, Cloud Netflix, QueryDSL
- PaaS – Azure, Cloud Foundry, Docker
- CI/CD tools
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Math Background
- Ability to leverage breadth of experience and knowledge to architect and design solutions
- Demonstrated ability to leverage the application of machine learning, artificial intelligence, blockchain, advanced analytics & data lakes, chatbots
- Good knowledge and experience in training the chatbot (NLP)
- Proficiency in developing objected-oriented software, with deep experience in Java, J2EE, Spring
- Hands on experience with Spring boot, Spring JDBC, Spring web MVC
- Excellent communications skills - ability to engage in deep technical discussions with customers and peers and become a trusted technical advisor
- Knowledge with API platforms – AWS, Facebook, Twilio APIs.
- Machine Learning, Deep Leaning, Linear Regression Models and Tensor Flow
- Automated Unit and Integration test experience
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
- API code developers and deployment
- Designing and implement code- designing and hands-on coding
- Good communication