|Date Posted||August 9, 2018|
This position is open as of 8/8/2018.
Software Engineer - Machine Vision/AI Agritech start-up
Based in Denver, CO, we are an early-stage agritech start-up focuses on using the latest tech to improve the global supply chain for agricultural products.
We are looking for bright and motivated individuals to join our team. If you have an understanding or passion for AI/Machine Vision/Machine Learning and blockchain technology, this may be the opportunity you've been waiting for.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Awesome growth opportunity
- Great work-location (telecommute available)
What You Will Be Doing
• Write APIs to integrate our services with a diverse set of platforms and technologies (mobile apps, data providers, third-party applications)
What You Need for this Position
- 3-5+ Years' Developing Software in a Web-Based Environment
- C# and .NET
- RESTful APIs
- Working knowledge of HTTP, RESTful services, Services-Oriented Architecture, Azure of similar public cloud platform
Nice to have:
- Experience with/Understanding of/Passion for Blockchain, AI, Machine Learning, Machine Vision
- Working knowledge of NoSQL data stores - CosmosDB, MongoDB, Redis, Azure Table, Blob Storage
- Azure search, Queue, EventHub, NotificationHub, Azure tech
What's In It for You
Required SkillsWeb-based Development, C# and .Net, Angular, RESTful APIs, Understanding/Passion for blockchain, Machine Learning/IoT Devices, NoSQL Data stores - CosmosDB/MongoDB/Redis/Azure Table/etc
If you are a good fit for the Software Engineer - Machine Vision/AI Agritech start-up position, and have a background that includes:
Web-based Development, C# and .Net, Angular, RESTful APIs, Understanding/Passion for blockchain, Machine Learning/IoT Devices, NoSQL Data stores - CosmosDB/MongoDB/Redis/Azure Table/etc and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.