|Date Posted||August 7, 2018|
Position Title: Software Developer
Overview: Computer Futures is currently seeking a Software Developer with 2 years of professional experience to join our client's team of qualified, diverse developers in Washington, D.C.
Contract Length: 12 Months
About the Company: Our client is a blockchain technology company. Since 2014, they have been developing and refining our industry-defining blockchain technology platform. Our client works with public and private sector actors to build applications on our platform, mainly around real estate and finance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a trusted Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Working with product owners and team lead to interpret feature requests and develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles.
- Assisting in resolving production support problems.
- Developing and suggesting alternative approaches to resolving problems.
- Proactively seeking opportunities to implement improvements to internal team processes.
- Contributing to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience.
- Experience with Java and SQL.
- Ability to learn new techniques and technologies quickly.
Our client is accepting interviews as early as Tuesday, August 7, 2018. To be considered for this position, please forward an updated copy of your CV and two windows of interview availability to my email.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.