|Date Posted||June 29, 2018|
Senior UX Designer and Front-End Developer- Morrisville, NC
Join our leading edge Blockchain Consulting Practice!
We are looking for a unique combination of both UI/UX design creativity and software engineering excellence to turn our software into easy-to-use products with rich interfaces for our clients. Responsibilities include gathering user requirements, developing storyboards/wireframes, designing/creating graphic elements and building user interface. If you have 5+ years portfolio of professional design projects that reflect your cutting-edge philosophy and capabilities, we want to see it.
As part of our Blockchain Consulting Services Team, you will collaborate with other team members to design/develop/deploy modern solutions. You will have the opportunity to participate in and drive regular knowledge sharing sessions with peers. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills are important, along with a keen focus on delivering value to our customers. Effective communication, collaboration and self-organization are key competencies required from all development team members along with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
This is a Full-time/Direct Hire W2 career opportunity with IT People Corporation.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for collaborating with the team on release planning, sprint planning, scoping, and engaging with customers. Develop online applications using the appropriate computer language while adhering to team development standards and practices. Design and specify test procedures including unit, system, and integration testing. Design application test data, debug programs using appropriate system tools and ensure features developed are accurate and meet the specification. Identify and communicate impediments to your team and actively work to remove them. Continually strive for technical excellence.
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
● Develop UI mockups, storyboards and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites look, feel and work
● Create original rich user-centric interfaces and graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
● Prepare and present drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders for review
● Build web applications, including design and implementation of architectural changes and new features.
● Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems
● Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images (develop standards when they don’t exist)
● Participate in daily stand-up, iteration planning and showcase meetings with the delivery team.
● Produce clear and thorough technical documentation
● Other duties as needed.